SPARK depends on talented volunteers to assist with its internal and external operations. Help us assure quality programs by volunteering to assist in the following areas:
- Publicity: Get the word out about the excellent SPARK classes and recruit new members.
- Special Events: Assist in helping organize membership events.
- Newsletter: Work with the newsletter editor in publishing the newsletter.
- Curriculum: Assist the Curriculum Chair in setting up quality classes; serve as a coordinator for a lecture series.
- Teaching: Use your talents to teach a class or lead a discussion group.
- Complete a volunteer form by clicking the button below, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-235-2870 and share your good ideas!
- General donations go toward expenses associated with maintaining and improving the delivery of SPARK programs.
- Gifts to the Instructor Recognition Fund allow us to present a gift to each instructor at the end of a class session.
- Memorial donations and honor donations can be made in the name of someone special.
- In-kind contributions (non-cash, such as gift cards for instructors, equipment, supplies, etc.) can also be made. Email email@example.com.
Frances McLaren Scholarship Fund
SPARK has assistance available to members needing some extra help with class fees. The Frances McLaren Scholarship Fund was established in memory of Frances by her family and made possible by donations to the fund. If you would like more information or need to request assistance, please contact Jan Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-523-1723. All requests will be kept confidential.